I wish I could do that with Hawk pads lol
ANYWAYS, as it stands, I need the following to finish the car:
1) Tune from TopSpeed (owe them like $100-150 more for it, need to call and find exact amount)
2) New intake charge pipe connecting to TopSpeed IM
3) 75 or 80mm 5.0 Mustang throttle body
4) Assemble all calipers. Install all brakes + Bleed and add brake fluid.
5) Buy new radiator + fan
5) Pay for and install chromoly upper radiator support from Dom he's making me
6) Install new -an water pump + all -an cooling lines plus two new fittings I'll need
7) Buy 2 to 4 90* -16 an fittings
8) Install AEM TruBoost gauge
9) Install vacuum lines (Anyone have a write-up on how they should go or anything?)
I think that about covers it...still a decent amount to do I suppose.