Votes: 30 12.0%
  • Ingot Silver

Votes: 27 10.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.

POLL: Most Common Color Picked - 2012 Focus

47K views 207 replies 125 participants last post by  Sonic_HedgeHog 
#1 ·
This is a Poll to try and determine the most common color choice when ordering a new Focus. I myself ordered Sterling Gray:

Color Choices:
  • Red Candy
  • Kona Blue
  • Blue Candy
  • Yellow Blaze
  • Race Red
  • Frosted Glass
  • White Platinum Tri-Coat
  • Sterling Gray
  • Tuxedo Black
  • Ingot Silver

#111 ·
I saw a c. '06 Mustang in blue recently. I assume it's the same as sonic blue. It looked quite nice, and IMO, better than kona blue.

I also saw a yellow mustang (screaming yellow) the other day, I also have to say it was a better color than yellow blaze.

Can't vote, but add me to the "Sterling Gray" (or is it "Grey") tally........
"Gray" is the color. "Grey" is a surname. I noticed that the Ford website sometimes gets it wrong.

#117 ·
Try asking your dealer to look around for you for the "older" Red Candy color. There may still be some out there on lots.

As for me, as I've said before, I went with silver, partially because that's the car the dealer had on the lot that wasn't terribly loaded up (with a sunroof or leather seats--of which I didn't really want to pay extra for). My first choice was the Blue candy, but then decided that it was either Blue Candy without the SelectShift or some other color with SelectShift. The SelectShift won because I think I'd make more use of that than have a bright blue car.

But the Red Candy does look nice. It's just that my last three cars have been red, and all 3 managed to get backed into or hit by someone else.... so I said I'm done with red for now. I think it was a streak of bad luck to have a red car... hopefully my Silver Focus won't have to experience the same stupidity from other drivers.

#118 ·
Can't vote..... Frosted glass....I really didn't like it at first but it just came off the truck and the dealer bought back my fiesta so I went ahead and went with it. Really glad I did because I like it more and more everytime I look at it. I get alot people really diggin the color and the car. Window tint and rims in the future.

#119 ·
I originally wanted to go with Kona Blue, but luckily that wasn't available b/c I don't think it would have looked good with the black 17" wheels on the SE Sport Package. Then I wanted Tuxedo Black... now this would have looked great with the package but would have been impossible to keep clean and was also no longer available. Then, I finally decided upon Sterling Gray Metallic. Which I'm glad I did b/c I saw one freshly detailed and it looked absolutely amazing.

#123 ·
Frosted Glass was definitely on my short list, but it was not available in Titanium trim, so that settled that.

VERY nice looking car.

#125 ·
Ditto, I ordered a Black SEL. I am actually glad that the Tuxedo Black was discontinued. Never cared for the paint job on my Grandparents 2011 Ford Taurus being that Metallic Black.

#146 ·
by definition, "Titanium" is a transition metal with a silver color, so the natural choice has to be Ingot Silver.

#150 ·
+1 for Kona blue!

I almost went Blue Candy because it really catches the eye, but Kona is so dark... and sexy.

#152 ·
I just saw my first Kona Sedan driving down the road 45 mins ago -- That color on the Sedan looks so Sexy!!! I litterally did one of these [80?]

I did see an SE Kona Hatch on a lot (before I got my car), but it didn't strike my fancy as much. I don't know why, but I just love the look of the Sedan -- but that is just my personal opinion (no offense to hatch owners out there).

To each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.