Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!

1M views 5K replies 601 participants last post by  Reddingnative 
#1 ·
Lets start posting them here.

I was actually wondering if anyone has pictures of the Kona Blue Titanium Focus?

#877 ·
DemskeetSkeet; Autozone VHT Caliper paint. $8 with tax. Covers very well & dries extremely fast.[/QUOTE said:
I've never done anything like that with the calipers and wouldn't know how to only paint them. Can you give me some idea of how to best paint them (prep and what not) and if I need to take them off?

Thanks! $8 is hard to beat! [:p]

#878 ·
You'll have to take your wheels off first, the paint dries quickly and is much better if you do two at a time.

I did the front two first by putting the car up on jack stands, took off my wheels. I then rubbed down the entire caliper with mineral spirits on a rag. Didn't do any scrubbing as my car is washed every week and it's only around 6 months old anyways.

I then taped off the drum first, then rotated it so the tape was under the caliper(Keeps the drum clean). Then I continued to tape everything around it off and was careful with over-spray so I didn't spray the wheels wells, frame, etc.

Once it is all taped off put on a light coat, go to the other side put on a light coat, then back to the first caliper, spray on a medium coat, then back to the 2nd caliper, spray on a medium coat, etc. Go until it is all covered. Don't put it on too heavy to start as it'll run. It dries within seconds so if you can only do one caliper at a time then spray a light coat, wait 10-20 seconds, spray a medium coat, and continue to spray until you're satisfied.

I ended up with a light coat, and two medium coats and it was covered well. It looks more professional if you tape in behind and around where it has the Ford logo.

Don't panic, it is really fool-proof(Not saying you're a fool [:p] )

#881 ·
You need to upload your photo's using a web service such as tinypic, photobucket, etc.

Once you upload them to there they'll provide a link to share on a message board/forum.

Copy and paste, it's easy once you figure it out the first time ;)

I use photobucket so here is what mine looks like:

^^^ It'll look just like that except lose the spaces between the

End product:

I hope that helps!

#884 ·
Just lowered the car with Eibach Pro springs, added the Steeda rear sway and 18" Black Ice wheels.

Mayonaze, the fit looks really good.

Are the tires rubbing anywhere? Did you put on Ti steering stops?

#889 ·
Lol I when thru all those 74 pages, and no one owns or posted a picture of a titanium sedan with platinum white exterior & artic white interior, which is what im going to get in 8 weeks :p will post pics as soon as I got it lol since no one yet seem to have posted a pics of that specific model.

#890 ·
Milwaukee Art Museum Shoot

Here's my new girlfriend! Just got her a month ago and love it. I've tinted the windows to 20% and put an Injen short ram intake on that sounds beasty...H&R Sport lowering springs are getting delivered on Thursday, installed in 2 weeks and 18" Sparco Assetto Gara wheels are coming in June. Let me know what you think and I'll post updates as things happen!

I always run with my V1!

#900 ·
Thanks a lot, Marshal! I've got the cosmetic things in the works right now...just bought some Lamin-X tail light tints today and like I said, I'm lowering it around the 14th with H&R Sport lowering springs and getting the satin black Sparco Assetto Garas in 18"s in June. They are on back order at Tire Rack right now so I have to wait. I'll have to load my video to YouTube of going onto the freeway right by the art museum there with the intake. It sounds amazing. When I get around to that, I'll post it on here. Thanks for commenting!

#915 ·
Last year my summer wheels went on in June. Crazy weather. [screwy]

I should try to get the tires mounted soon just so they're ready and waiting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.