Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Sound System Install
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 02:38 PM   #20
Focus Addict
Tony407's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85289
Location: Portland, OR
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Hatch Titanium

Posts: 647
Points 11,374, Level 70
Points: 11,374, Level: 70 Points: 11,374, Level: 70 Points: 11,374, Level: 70
Level Up 31% Completed
Level up: 31% Level up: 31% Level up: 31%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 4 Tony407 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Originally Posted by HammerStriker View Post
Ok, so I'm not crazy...

I'm going through the same thing with my bass settings. I've only had the car for a few days, but I'm used to the high end system I had in my last car.

IMO, the factory system will sound like an awesome factory system to 75% of the people out there. Unfortunatly I'm in the other 25%.

I'm already looking into ways to refit a 10" sub into the OEM box.

(please don't ask my wife about the crazy part)
Well keep me posted. I'd love to cram a 10" sub in there too if I can find one that will sound good in there. It's not a very big box, so it'll take a special sub to sound good.

Tony407 is offline  
    Reply With Quote