Originally Posted by 2012silversel
That's my plan. I'm going to wait until the 3yr/30000 B to B warranty gets near expiration before I purchase an ESP. Yes it will cost more, but I'm using my money rather than having tied up in something I won't use.
Plus if you pay cash for it you aren't paying interest that is lumped into your loan.