Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#4,385 ·
Hey ray, if anymore mechanics quote me over 150 again then ill just buy what i need to buy and if u arent busy later tonight then you can come help me put it on. I want a shop to do it but i dont have the money they want. I would really appreciate it Ray. Also what else do i need to get instead of the timing belt? Should i get tensioner, Valve cover gasket, and water pump?

#4,386 ·
if im right, timing belt, waterpump, idler, tensioner.

and, im going to go look at a hood today after work. Not cf, but its fiberglass and i might be able to make the scoop functional. worst case, i dont like it and i leave. Its a member from here.

#4,387 ·
btw, its a cobra styled hood. I think it would look sick black... and then do some leds in the scoop. But, here is to hoping

#4,388 ·
#4,389 ·
[unsure]Dayum!!![:0]

[bawling]

[gunfire][gunfire][gunfire][gunfire][gunfire]
^^Earth was cappin' yo car!

#4,390 ·
and teh hood is red, and i would have to paint it black. no doubt. the more and more i think about it, i really like the style.

I wonder if i could make it a ramair/heat extractor hood....

hmmmmmm

#4,391 ·
i told everyone that the easterbunny was crappin on us.

And ive always loved the CF cobra hoods and would love to have one. and red is close to pink lol

#4,392 ·
yeah if it was cf, i would be on it like white on rice... lol.. he said it has a couple small cracks. we will see...

#4,394 ·
true. if i cant make it functional, no dice. if i can, its on like donkey kong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.