Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc)
Let me start off by saying this is a great forum.
Secondly I am not here to solicit any business, I'm here for you guys and ladies to help out with any questions releated to the Focus.
I've done this on F-150 forums and it's very helpful for them.
Here's what I can help out on. Please read all of this before you ask a question so we aren't asking the same question 40 times!
1. Need to find a specific new vehicle and your local dealer not helping? Just give me your zip code and what you're looking for and I'll try and find one close and let you know how the invoice pricing breaksdown.
2. Incentive information. All I need is your zip code and last name and I can check if you qualify for any private offers such as brochure $750 offers or anything else. Also if you're college grad. and have other offers I'll let you know what you can combine and what you can't.
3. I cannot tell you why Ford is not giving specific options that you want or when such and such option will be available unless I see it on Ford's dealer site.
4. I unfortunately do not have a crystal ball to tell you what incentives will change to.
5. Also if you ordered a vehicle through your dealership I cannot tell you when it will be there and track it. Only your dealership or the shipping dept can do that.
Lastly I am in internet sales so I generally know what dealerships are capable of selling vehicles for, so if you are wondering if there is money being left on the table let me know.
Ford Internet Director
Glad to help anyone
Last edited by imccrea; 06-30-2011 at 05:27 PM.
Reason: Rule 5