Planet Zero "Access Zero Meet"

7K views 74 replies 15 participants last post by  SvviftSVT 
#1 ·
Planet Zero Anime Center
11920A Westheimer, Houston, TX 77077
Tel: 281-531-ZERO

Date: Saturday, April 23th, 2011

Parking starts at 9PM

So anybody interested in attending just post up!!!!

In celebration of Import Reactor 2012 back in the Woodlands, we are picking 10 cars for the Fast 5 premiere (on April 29th) at this meet! This meet will be streamed live!

Rules for the meet:
1) If you dont follow the rules you will get arrested. No questions asked. Please be responsible.

2) No loitering or standing by your cars in the areas outside of the main meet area (spectators' parking). You cannot show off your car to your friends except it is inside the main meet area.

3) These meets are attended by everyone from young kids to older people who walk around and enjoy the atmosphere. PLEASE drive responsibly.

4) Absolutely NO alcohol and NO drugs anywhere at or around the meet.

5) No revving your engines or sounding your car horns.

6) No loud music. (please keep it at a respectful level)

7) Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the parking lot.

8) Please watch your trash. If you need to throw something away, please place in the dumpsters or give it to the cleanup crew at the end of the meet (they have trash bags). Please do not leave trash on the ground.

9) There will be a diverse mix of cars and people (we welcome all kinds of cars). Please respect each other.

10) No street racing at or near the event.

11) No burn/peel outs. No drifting.

12) No speeding in the parking lot!

13) Business supporters have top priority!

14) No pets at the meets. (except seeing eye dogs)

15) Planet Zero reserves the right to refuse service/participation at the meets to anyone for whatever reason it sees fit.

16) BUT YOU CAN REV YOUR FOCUS
ATTENTION FOCUS FANATICS: THESE RULES ONLY APPLY TO HONDAS![loveff]

SO LETS GO REP THE FOCUS WORLD!!!!!

See less See more
#68 ·
Everything is coming along.

(RGH²) it was good to meet you, sorry I didn't have a chance to actually sit and talk with you, but it was a crowded meet and quite hectic.
Good thing you didn't get any issues with that police officer.

Was definitely a fairly good turnout, just I was quite out of it from earlier gigs.

-Ray-

#69 ·
I'm thinking about e-mailing tito or whoever and volunteering our crew to help out at the AZ meets, maybe 2-4 of us could help them out.... would you guys be down for doin this?

#74 ·
You will probably have more people doing this if it wasn't hidden in this thread.

Matt ... get all the info together and start a new thread so that you can gather more people to join you on this.

-Ray-

#75 ·
Im down. I do have most nights free, esp. if I have notice of something coming up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.