Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#51,687 ·
Yes very sad but I think I found a buyer that will really appreciate the car. I refused to trade it in to a dealership and had many potential buyers try to low ball me claiming anyone with mods abuses their car. I only have 2 parking spots, both taken up, and can't justify parking the car on the street and paying the insurance when someone else could be enjoying it.

#51,688 ·
I don't blame you there. I couldn't sell my Focus to just anyone so I sold it to a member & a long time good friend that way I knew it would be taken care of.

#51,689 ·
I wanted to sell it to a fanatic from the site but the rules say you can't post a car sale in the first month. I had 10 offers within that time frame so members never had a chance. I see why the rule is there but still feel it only hurts the other uses from getting in on an opportunity. Almost didn't happen the kid did not bring proof of insurance and had to take out a brand new policy at 8:30 when the auto tags place closed at 9. He is now on a 12 hour drive from Pa to MI as we speak.

#51,691 ·
We were out shopping for my brother when I first saw it. Had to have it. If you believe at the time it was the orange that had it sitting at the lot for so long so I got a good deal. Now its one of the reasons I could sell it so quickly. But now 7 years later time for something new. I added him on facebook so I can make sure he gets home safe and maybe catch a few new pics of the car in the future. Oh yeah and to make sure I wasn't going to be kidnapped when picking him up at the airport.

#51,692 ·
We were out shopping for my brother when I first saw it. Had to have it. If you believe at the time it was the orange that had it sitting at the lot for so long so I got a good deal. Now its one of the reasons I could sell it so quickly. But now 7 years later time for something new. I added him on facebook so I can make sure he gets home safe and maybe catch a few new pics of the car in the future. Oh yeah and to make sure I wasn't going to be kidnapped when picking him up at the airport.
^^^ LOL good thinking...Yeah, I like the comp orange ones too! NICE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.