Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#51,663 ·
#51,670 ·
so wake up this morning to go get my bookbag from my car, and i see that there is seran wrap all around it, peanut butter, vasaline on my tires with fruit loops stuck to the. Peanut butter all over my handles inside my side mirrors, Tuna all over the back of my car. Go inside the dorm call LUPD (campus police) they come then i look inside, and its completly trashed. Nothing is missing but there are shreded paper, vasaline on my steering wheel with fruit loops stuck to it, baby powder ALL inside the car, vasaline on my seats. and for some reason filled wiht water bottles. open the door and a horrificc smell. look under the seat and find opened containers of sardines. GREAT! just Freakin GREAT! i have pictures but will post them up later. I filled a complaint and they are doing an investigation. so this is how i start my weekend!

#51,677 ·
so wake up this morning to go get my bookbag from my car, and i see that there is seran wrap all around it, peanut butter, vasaline on my tires with fruit loops stuck to the. Peanut butter all over my handles inside my side mirrors, Tuna all over the back of my car. Go inside the dorm call LUPD (campus police) they come then i look inside, and its completly trashed. Nothing is missing but there are shreded paper, vasaline on my steering wheel with fruit loops stuck to it, baby powder ALL inside the car, vasaline on my seats. and for some reason filled wiht water bottles. open the door and a horrificc smell. look under the seat and find opened containers of sardines. GREAT! just Freakin GREAT! i have pictures but will post them up later. I filled a complaint and they are doing an investigation. so this is how i start my weekend!
WOW. that's just wrong

#51,678 ·

^^^Sounds like someone who knew you; because they didn't do any permanent damage, just wanted to screw with ya!

#51,679 ·
Wow, WTF! Someone doesn't like you....

It wasn't me!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.