Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Houston ROLL CALL TX round up

9K views 113 replies 16 participants last post by  Matsuo 
#1 · (Edited)
Alrighty guys. Just a few more days: [woot]

Well, we have already made our discussions and now it is time to make the list of peeps rolling out. Plus the info was getting jumbled in the discussion forum.

This is the meet location:

LOCATION: MCDONALDS: 16002 Northwest Freeway, Jersey Village, TX

Right outside the Beltway 8 on 290 before Senate

MEET TIME: 7AM

LEAVING HOUSTON: 730-8AM

If anyone needs my number as a contact, just PM me.
This way, if you miss the 7AM meet and 730-8AM roll out ... you can give me a call and catch up to where ever we are at.

-Ray-

Starting roll out Houston List:
1) Me - Ray - tukanisvt
2) Zab - Zab (lol)
3) Daniel - SvviftSVT
4) Jeremy - FocusFreak09
5) Chuck - ChuckDee
6) David - Focus0087
7) Matt - Matsuo
8) Pat - Pattacular
9) Travis - 71shadow
10) Paul - sleepboy
11) Ausv7
12) snake eyes
13) Justin - VonKrause
14) White Chuck
15)
16)

WALKIE TALKIE LIST:
1) Daniel - SvviftSVT
2) Zab - Zab
3) Jeremy - FocusFreak09
4) Pat - Pattacular
5) White Chuck
6) Chuck - ChuckDee (for himself ... selfish)
7)

See less See more
#66 ·
Yup...im an early bird... Didnt think I woulf make it to meet location so fast. Im here at Houston meet location and its 620AM....lol
Posted via FF Mobile

#70 ·
I have a new set of paint chips from the drive. That dust cloud Matt kicked up became good friends with it. At least it's not horrible.

#71 ·
yeh i was wondering about that also. he did, however, caught up to the trouble-makin bitch in the '10 mustang. dont worry i was right behind you when he crossed over so my bumper caught some of it too

#75 ·
that mustang cut me off at the beginning and i was mad but man did matt really get pissed at that guy. the mustang cut u and him off too. i dont know what was wrong with that guy but dude yall really got onto him..

but hopefully everyone made it home ok.

Hey nate, when ever u have time for your axle let me know and we'll pick a time to go fix it

man those twisties were aaaawwwsssooommee

ya jeremy did u see what happened while we were driving, with that crazy mustang,

i know chuck was tryng to signal me but i couldnt hear him and i saw his hand like direct me so i thought he wanted me to move up or so.

#77 ·
He was trying to signal you to block her in, she was bein a ccuuuuuuunnnnntttttt... I can't say what all happened after I went after her cause it's against forum rules.... but needless to say... I prob scared the shit out of her.

P.S. I don't think 2010 v6 stangs are that quick... unless she let off the gas...

#82 ·
lol ya I effing love it.... I bet she was like "WTFFF!?" when she had her nose pointed to the shoulder like she was going to go around and and I immediately shot into it to block her and then back into place on the road.... Like I said... she will probably think twice before messing with a pack of cars on the road again.

#86 ·
Alot of driving ... and alot of DRIVING ...

Going back home.

But since all of you guys are on line ... it's good to hear you all made it home all good.

I came home to a surprise ... my SVT is actually in the driveway as oppose to the street .... SWEET!!! [woot]

-Ray-

#88 ·
so it's up and running?? and yeh i tried to get a good look at who it was that was driving the mustang and indeed it was a chick w/ a pony tail.

and yeh my car is fine. the paint chips on the bumper are one of many of the existing paint chips that were there to begin with, so it's all good.

I love those twistys! i wish there was more to drive with.

#87 ·
Ray,
Sweet. That is a nice surprise.
I don't know why i washed my car before the meet. It was dirtier and probably double the weight with all the bugs stuck in my grills, on my go pro (that never worked!!), and teh bumper. oh well, that is what wednesday is for.

#89 ·
Unfortunately, No ...

The TowTruck guy actually rolled it up on to my drive way.

On a bright note, my insurance lady will be re-imbursting me soon and ... if I don't get the car running ... (Crosses Fingers)

That Fiesta and new engine parts are on the list of things to get. ... <- Post was Wife Approved. [hihi] [:)]

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.