• 20-25

Votes: 1,477 33.8%
  • 26-35

Votes: 931 21.3%
  • 36+

Votes: 1,146 26.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus Owners' Age POLL! *Closed* See new threads.

327K views 1K replies 1K participants last post by  sailor 
#1 ·
Just wanted to see what the average age of my fellow Focus owners is. Is it mostly the younger crowd, older, or both...?[:D]

#1,051 ·
Age and model have nothing to do with entry... There are rules to join. Ya might wanna check that out OPsDad

She's just joined the world of the sedan vs hatch joke... It's all in good fun

#1,052 ·
I love my sedan. 23 yr old right here. First new car, 5th car since 17 (lots of beaters, and one mistake at a horrible dealership later =/).

I will admit I do like the look of the hatch from certain angles, but all and all I liked the sedan more. And will be 100% satisfied once I find a good spoiler =)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

#1,055 ·
Older folks with Foci...

Kasaris:

Good to hear about older folks in Sonic's crew. I just feel sometimes like I'm driving a car for people much younger than me, especially since I'm not into slamming. I have a handling pack Ti and I'm not sure I like even that (the turning radius is why). I do like the wheels and tires, and it does handle as well as almost anything I ever drove (almost ...)

#1,061 ·
Kasaris:

Good to hear about older folks in Sonic's crew. I just feel sometimes like I'm driving a car for people much younger than me, especially since I'm not into slamming. I have a handling pack Ti and I'm not sure I like even that (the turning radius is why). I do like the wheels and tires, and it does handle as well as almost anything I ever drove (almost ...)
You'd fit in around here....I'm one of the youngest people in town with a MK3 lol

#1,059 ·
Rick, I think we are safe to say we're NOT driving old fogey cars... and I def don't drive like an old fogey, so it works out well...

#1,060 ·
Just bought a new 2013 Focus ST. First Non-Mustang I've bought in a long time. Oh, and I'm 38. ;)

#1,069 ·
24 in June. I've had my ZX3 for a little over a year now. I love it!

#1,071 ·
Old guys can still have fun too!
It does say 36+ so that counts me in.[lockdance][clap][clap][bootyshak[;)][burnout][giggle] The foci does the job in this era, even thou one of my 3 v/8 Vega's would do the job also & sometimes better on the onramps=[race]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.