Originally Posted by BowerR64
Thats weird i only know one person with a mac, it seldom even gets used.
I should tell him about the windows wrappers so he can atleast get some use of it.
Yeah a study done a few years ago by Morgan Stanley showed that 40% of college students wanted a Mac. That means 40% wanted the same brand: Apple. Dell, Acer, HP, etc, all lumped into the other 60%. And interest has only been growing since.