Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Texas "Sightings"

297K views 1K replies 136 participants last post by  kurt5153 
#1 ·
Haven't seen a thread here on sightings in TX, so I figured I'd start one. My most recent was this afternoon in Austin @ Burnet rd X Anderson ln a yellow ZX3 with black-as-night tint and a roughly 2 ft long drag wing. Whoever You are, nice ride![race]

#923 ·
Early this morning on IH-10 East between De Zavala and Huebner exits saw a maroon ZX3 with a complete Euro rearend with a lower rear right foglight as well. Have seen him in the past on the early weekday morning on I-410 East as well

#926 ·
clean ride! i was in the SA area last saturday. if you saw a black and lime green svt zx5, it was me!!!

#931 ·
[wave][:X][giggle]

I just pull up My shirt and press My hairy chest against the glass. Don't crash though, it can be something of a traumatic experience.[rofl]
[80?] [vommit]

Jk

#935 ·
[thumb]

I spied an eap with more of a drop. Had an aggie sticker on the back window. gentleman threw up the [thumb] on the hardy toll road.

Also saw a coupe, same color as justin's, on 6 spoke svt wheels.

#937 ·
i'm thinking so.

oh and i see about 12 different foci everyday downtown. none are modded at all...

even a couple 2012's in my garage

#940 ·
Spotted a comp-o svt a few weeks back headed towards Lubbock just outside of sweetwater

And a silver svt going down 83-84 in abilene

#942 ·
I could have sworn there were black svts that had recaro seats. Hmmm.

#944 ·
Black SVTs with Recaro seats could either have been personally added on or added on by option.

When I bought my SVT Focus new back in 03, they actually asked me if I would want the Recaro Seats ... at that time, I didn't care for them and also wondered why they were an option. Little did I know, that they were coming our with the Yellow and Orange one in the following 2 months. ... found out one day when I went up there to change my oil under this program of a year's worth of free oil changes through Ford. I was disappointed and amazed to see them the first year they came out.

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.