Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - For Sale: SVT TB, tail lights, and a few other items
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 01:14 PM   #7
Where am I?
Fan#: 62506
What I Drive: 02 ZX3, 02 MX-5, 09 Coupe

Points 14,171, Level 77
Points: 14,171, Level: 77 Points: 14,171, Level: 77 Points: 14,171, Level: 77
Level Up 31% Completed
Level up: 31% Level up: 31% Level up: 31%
Forum Activity 17%
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%
FF Reputation: 29 zetecDon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (50)
Originally Posted by 02_z_x_3 View Post
I think if i can sell my mafia i will pick up this tb if its still here. is it a 65 or 67 mm?
I will have to measure it to find out. I am at a friend's house right now and will have to find out later when I go home.

Originally Posted by ottotroll View Post
so Son.... where did the tails come from?
They used to be on QuikSilvr's car. He painted them over a year ago and have been that way ever since.

Originally Posted by OrangeSVTguy View Post
Do you have the track/rails for the sunroof? Mine are busted and the front of my sunroof sometimes pops up at high speeds so I have to open it so it doesn't fly off lol.

I might also want the deflector too if the tabs are not broken.

Sucks those center caps are so expensive. I only got $10 for mine on ebay long ago. Anyone know if they'd fit the 6 spoke 16" ZX3 rims since they are currently capless?

Possible interested in the washer fluid reservoir too.
I am going to check on the whole assembly for the sunroof if that is what you are intereste in. Right now I just have the glass for it until I can get the whole assembly removed from the car. Ah, the center caps are somewhat reasonably priced considering it would cost more than $35 for a single cap. Let me know about the reservoir as well.

Originally Posted by badass3 View Post
don hit me up on the sub i may grab it off you if we can work out some payment i got to get my other items first
Sean, it is just the sub enclosure that includes the jensen 400w amp. the sub is not included in the deal.

Originally Posted by WiscoZx3 View Post
I'm actually really interested in those tail lights. They're pretty cool.
Let me know if you are seriously interested. It will be anywhere from $15-$20 to ship to Wisconsin to let you know.

And to let everyone know that if you are seriously interseted in these items just send me a PM and we can work out the details of shipping and my paypal address. Thanks for looking.