Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - what's this metal tube?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
Focus Rookie
Join Date: Aug 2005
Fan#: 26398
Location: canada, United States
What I Drive: 2000 focus zetec

Posts: 5
FF Reputation: 1 loveQQ Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
what's this metal tube?

Focus zetec engine, the metal tube horizontal and parallel to the longer side of engine valve cover, it's above the exhaust manifold.

From the image i linked, you can see it clearly it's the painted black metal tube.

there is a small leak, how can i fix it?


loveQQ is offline  
    Reply With Quote