How to on how i changed the color of my odometer. This will go between steps 15 and 16 on the previous how to.
1. Remove the black plastic clip surrounding the odometer. Be extremely careful because the odometer is very fragile and can crack easily!!
2. The actual odometer is made up of three layers. There are two layers of glass and under that there is a piece of paper that has a green tint on the back. By sliding a razor blade between the bottom glass and the white paper remove the paper from the odometer.
3. This is what it will look like.
4. Using the paper you removed trace that shape to a white piece of printer paper and the same transparency sheet you used earlier.
5. Now install those sheets back into the odometer with the white paper on top of the colored transparency sheet.
6. Install the black plastic clip.