Update. Tom wanted to go on Friday Oct. 22 because Saturday is set up for a big bracket race. Im waiting for a response from the owner if we would still be able to use the track on Saturday and not be in the bracket comp. So new question also would be is Friday going to work? Or if they let us run on Saturday would that be better for everyone? Im open for either one but the day would change what time i would make it out there due to my work schedule.
04 ZX3 2.3 Stage 2 Roush