Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - GLU goes to autocross!
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #148
GodLovesUgly
.Flat Out.

Fan#: 56705
What I Drive: ^^^ That!

Points 30,600, Level 100
Points: 30,600, Level: 100 Points: 30,600, Level: 100 Points: 30,600, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 10 GodLovesUgly Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
well what a day!
first, lets get this out of the way. i beat Mike!! haha. i finished the day with a 63.7xx i believe Mike had a 68.8xx? all BS aside, thanks for coming out Mike. hope you had fun. i also hope you come back for at least one more event before the season is over.

now i understand why tires are THE most important (next to working on driving skills) upgrade you can make. these tires are so sweet. i'm pretty sure i could have pushed my car harder then i did and the tires would have held up. (they aren't even close to being broken in, 45 miles on them including the race)
i pax'd higher then i ever have, out of 104 drivers i pax'd 36th. TTOD (car) was a 56.xx Elise.
there were 6 drivers in ST today and i placed 3rd. behind the subie 2.5RS (he pax'd 2nd overall!!! truly an amazing driver in an underprepared car) also behind a nissan 240sx.

i'm pretty happy with how i drove today, i ended up having to take my 2.0 zx3 out because two of my wheel studs were stripped on my SVT :( the extra power would have helped my time today. oh well, she will be ready soon enough. if sparco would ever finish my brackets...!

i'll get a vid up later tonight.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.