Focus Fanatics Forum banner

coming to orlando

2K views 18 replies 4 participants last post by  Blr03ZX5 
#1 ·
im coming down to orlando for about 5 days to see family. but since it is such short notice, most still have to work. will be there from thursday till monday. i will be drivin my focus and i was wondering if there is anything car related to do or any gtg's happening. im makin a pit stop to cfm on thursday to buy some stuff but thats the only planned thing i have. im comin from virginia beach by the way.

#3 ·
Sounds good. Id really like to meet some more focus owners. Just let me know when and where. Im kinda good at finding stuff. My familt lives around hiawassee if that helps.

#6 ·
family live on the north part, around crooked lake. there used to be a nursery near by but i think its long gone by now. there isnt much on gtg's around here, so anything would be good. i'll keep yall posted on my arrival. cant wait to be back in fl., its been to long. i wish i had my wheels finished, but they probably would get trashed on the trip done.

#11 ·
so i will be leaving tonight around 8- 8:30 p.m. should be in orlando around 10- 10:30a.m. its a 13 hour drive from here so im gonna have to stop and stretch a few times if im gonna drive straight through. the weather forcast seems to have changed for the worse. looks like a chance of rain friday through sunday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.