Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Team Focalize...drive. pursue. represent.

32K views 476 replies 23 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok so me and david have talked earlier about what direction Team Focalize is heading. i loved the idea of us creating a crew right before the show(and i know yal did too), just so we'll be able to represent and the whole Houston Import scene will recognize that we're not just a bunch of focuses crowded together but we are an exclusive car club and i want to keep that going.

I dont want all of the effort that all of us have put into creating a group for us and let it die right after the show has ended. i want to keep it thriving and if i have to be the ONLY one to do so, then so be it. but i know most of yal who are reading this, agree on the same thing. That we need a crew name for all of Houston modded focus owners to stand by when people ask "If we're part of a crew". i remember years ago, when having g2g and meets in Houston for all of us was rare and practically no one met up. But with the determination to gather more focus owners all over Houston to meet up in one place a month, is what drove us to having the best meets we've ever had in years. Within about 2 years, we've all managed to gather more focus owners (new comers and veterans...paul, ray and myself lol) to come meet up, with an average of 12+/- cars, within every month of the year. All because of the determination to meet and gather more members into our focus scene.

with this in mind, I want to do the same for all of us in Team Focalize. I want to gather more new members interested in joining a Focus-only crew and we can only achieve this with determination. Determination in making us another well-known team and to get our name out there among all the others in the Houston Import scene.

I Made this thread for discussing new ideas, suggestions in making our team better and to also welcome newcomers who want to become members as we grow in size. I know with enough support and determination, that we can do this. We can be another well-known name in Houston.

*also to add, so far me and david will handle the advertising/promotion aspect of our team to make us well known and to inform other focus drivers to join our team.

See less See more
#28 ·
I love this idea! i think the alliances is a great idea as well.

im not sure if ive told yall before but i can get the hook up on shirts for alot cheaper then anybody out there, just a minimum of 12 shirts an order & a setup fee for the first time (as long as you keep the same logo/style) so let me know on that.

Im also down for the smaller sticker.

I was at a car show last year and GM tuners were there they seemed like a bunch of cool guys/gals another idea for an alliance crew

#29 ·
^^yeh definitely, we should get the ball rolling on the shirt idea. that way we can promote it where ever we go. i would love to get the ball rolling on this as soon as my family business starts to pick up. so it wont be for long til that happens

#30 ·
I am thinking of putting the Focusfanatics logo on the smaller sticker. Sound like a good idea to rep the site as well? Or should we just stick to the team name?

Also it's "Team Focalize" right? Want to get it right and is that all the sticker should say?

Posted via FF Mobile

#33 ·
I would PM TOM, Justin. Because since he owns the rights to the FF Logo, ask him for permission to put it on a separate medium.

-Ray-

#31 ·
Also should the lettering be in white? Or another color?

Posted via FF Mobile

#32 ·
[poke]well since im a newbie im not sure how much my word means to yall but a couple of weeks ago i was talking to a friend of mine here at work about or g2g and how cool yall are , but to make a long story short a guy that delivers to us has a promoting bizznez going on and he's asked if could bring it up to yall one day so tell me what ya think. [thumb]

#35 ·
i hope we dont have to put our cars as collateral damage lol. jk but yeh pass it along. we're gonna need all the help we can get to us off the ground.

and as far as the logo thing goes, i think that would be a great to add the ff logo next to ours (when i can come up with a decent one) but we'll have to ask tom about that, since ff is a registered trademark now.

#34 ·
^^ and that is why I asked, thanks ray. :)

Posted via FF Mobile

#36 ·
Ok have been messing with fonts and I found a cool one, tell me what you guys think of it.

Yea the original had to be messed with due to a possible funny issue

#37 ·
Hey justin, we already have a set font and I would think all of ours would be the same. U can always ask dean what it was since he designed it and I think the place he got them from already has the file for our stickers so u could simply call and ask for a smaller size. No point in changing the font since 5 or 6 of us already have the same sticker lol.
Posted via FF Mobile

#38 ·
Yea I know but I like the font of the Halo Logo... so... :p

Yea I know figured I would try and see.

#42 ·
I agree with sticking with your original design. But it is a nice set that you made Justin.

I guess I can jump into the design game ... but not tonight.

-Ray-

#47 ·
^^well we would like for you to join sir! do have any mods that can make you stand out? exterior, interior, performance...? thats all we ask for if you decide to join us. our major show is next april/ so if u got something in the works, let me kno!

#48 ·
well i got 12k's up and down those are my pride and joy right there, nxt paycheck im getting shock tower brace [whats a good company?], planning on getting ford racing 16 spoke black rims and the RS body kit from Capaldi Racing, i have limo tint and an spectre intake...and i have a question I'm a founder of my own "auto" club and i have my club sticker on my passenger side windshield so would that be a problem, would i have to get rid of or move my current sticker?

#51 ·
well ours is bigger (hehe)

and it costs $10 for one. but yeh ive seen some pics of your focus, so far so good. but i would like to see more done visually before i can hand it out. i mean dont get me wrong, we're open to invite anyone, but i like something more done than just tint and hid's.

#52 ·
*UPDATE*

also my photoshop "crashed" for some reason, so as soon as i can reinstall a new copy, ill post some ideas for how the team logo and such can look like.

and no MS font logos either....lol

#53 ·
Now chuck we have people in the "crew" who only have rims and that's it so tint and hids are good enough lol and I thought we were sticking with the sticker we have now? It would be better then having to create something else and wasting more money when we already got a sticker.
Posted via FF Mobile

#54 ·
^^but visually rims make more of a serious statement to who owns that car, other than deep tint and hids, do u know how many ppl have that in houston alone this summer? lol

also we're keeping the big sticker, im talking about something smaller for cards or for ppl who dont want the big windshield version. plus it would be good to add a simple logo to our current design too lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.