Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What Magazines Do You Most Frequently Read?

What Magazines Do You Most Frequently Read?

46K views 120 replies 104 participants last post by  pasta 
#1 ·
#62 ·
Should do a poll on what car shows ppl are watching too. When I can, I love to watch a Car Mag's show, like Autoweek [idea]

#63 ·
had a subscription to IT, and MODIFIED (got a 2 for $20 deal) but rarely read 'em.... i thoroughly read Project Car... eventho its like 3 issues a year... heh.

#66 ·
The only magazine I'm still subscribed to is MacLife. I used to be subscribed to Astronomy and Popular science, but I decided that I didn't need them anymore (thank you, internet).
I did buy the issue of Motor Trend that had an article on the Focus ST though. I re-read it pretty often. Other than that, no car related magazine subscriptions just yet.

#70 ·
Maximum PC
Military History
WWII History

Just let Car & Driver, Armed Forces Journal, & Soldier of Fortune go after thirty years of subscribing. Some of my reasons for dropping them were common to all three, others were specific to each mag.

#74 ·
I subscribe to Motortrend, Car and Driver, Diesel power, Truckin' and Hemmings Muscle Machines. All fine magazines.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.