Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Wife's sedan got totaled, looking for a replacement cheap
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 11:10 PM   #9
Dragwn
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 20768
What I Drive: 2008 Mazda3 Hatch, Dark Blue

FF Reputation: 1 Dragwn Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Hey guys! Well, she found a new love and we got really lucky with it too. Found an `02 Beetle fully loaded...everything but the turbo (leather/sunroof/heated seats/monsoon stereo/xenon headlights) with less than 60k miles for $7998 :) As soon as she sat down in the car her face lit up like a Christmas tree.

I almost came home with a change of vehicle too, may kick myself later..they had an `08 Speed3 with 10k mi for $18k and my monthly would only change by about $30, still tempted.

I still have my Kawi, haven't had it dyno'd again lately but it should have between 130-135 hp at the wheel, not squid hunting hp but enough to have fun with. Give me a shout in a pm and I'll get you my cell, same number I had if you happen to have it still.

The interior on my 3 is not stock anymore, couldn't deal with the light grey from the door up, it is black, all black with a dark blue mazda M.