Focus Fanatics Forum banner

April 17 all ford car show gullo ford

2K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  Zab 
#1 ·
april 17 my parents are hosting an all ford car show at gullo ford in conroe. please come enter the focus' or just come by, but we really could use judges and volunteers. this is the biggest car show my parents and the club they started, northside mustang car club has done and we need help. i will be there, volunteering and showing the focus w/ trophies. it will be parked w the judges cars and most likely not be judged, but everyone will see team focalize.

#6 ·
yea i know it was short notice mostly becuz i was unsure of showing. i didn't want to enter then and win something hosted by my parents, it would seem fixed. but then i was asked to help and to get more people to come out so that's why i'm just now letting you all know. i think its 25 to enter the cars i will check when they come home this afternoon, if you decide to show you will be place in ford class 79 and up, all mustangs have there own classes so don't worry about that. we will have free lunch

now becuz our show is in april, the show we did last year will be may 15th $25 to enter and that one will be at mac haik ford. i laugh when i saw the flyer for that show my car and cody's (flipsvt) old focus are on there.

#16 ·
I'll be at the airport and on a plane while ya'll have fun without me. /cry

GL everyone I demand pics!

Posted via FF Mobile

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.