Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Free Tunes !!!! Why Wait
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 06:56 PM   #48
aTm Beaner
Focus Addict

Fan#: 21542
What I Drive: 2005 Ford Focus ST

FF Reputation: 5 aTm Beaner Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus View Post
Your past needing a tune ,If nothing else you will have a safer engine. HP gains very from Foci to Foci so I dont post gain # or a general dyno , Knowing no 2 Foci respond the same posting a dyno of a Foci with GOOD gains to entice you into a tune then not make those gains wouldnt be fair to you or anyone , Not the type of things Focus-Power does

I can rais or lower you idle to what ever you want , we can try a few Diff ones to see what works best FREE , Others would charge for this being you have mounts

The xcal3 is 399.00 and 20.00 for shipping , you can send check or MO or use paypal add 3%

Tom
The user can change the neutral idle speed using the Xcal. It goes the same for changing a the tire size and etc. I have the upgraded rear mount and I just increased my idle speed from 700 to 850.
TEAM DURATEC #512 ST CREW #100
2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST
Focus Sport Cool-Flo v.1, Focus Racing Cat-Back w/ Magnaflow HFC, F2 Header, Focus Sport Tune 93 Octane, Saleen Suspension Kit, Rota Slips 16x7

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.