Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - watch and help!
Thread: watch and help!
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 10:35 PM   #21
GodLovesUgly
.Flat Out.

Fan#: 56705
What I Drive: ^^^ That!

Points 30,600, Level 100
Points: 30,600, Level: 100 Points: 30,600, Level: 100 Points: 30,600, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 10 GodLovesUgly Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve35svt View Post
There's a saying, slower is faster. Front drives understeer when pushed to hard. And we use starts like that all the time, easier on the car than drag race starts.
a lot of cars were still drag starting it and just whipping around it was pretty sweet how percise they were.. must take years. makes sense what you're saying.
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by apex214 View Post
First event? Looked fine from here...not over-driving, being sensible, no errors of over-exuberance. There's a lot to say for that! ;)

Sometimes you can get an instructor-type to ride along to get one-on-one input. It also says a lot that you realize seat-time is the most important thing now. Good luck!
sweet! my first run was a prime example of over-exuberance but i calmed down and tried to get perfect lines. i really need to work on looking ahead. i can only look 2 cones ahead haha. it will get better.
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebontoft View Post
Hey Mark are you gonna stay #87?
i sure am. 87 ftw! looking at some magnets from zx360 atm.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.