Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Utahns

731K views 10K replies 94 participants last post by  duvinclunk 
#1 ·
So anyone been to the races yet?

#5,989 ·
Morning Utah.

I started a mock up for the sub box we are going to attempt to build this weekend.

#5,991 ·
Morning.
i wanna see some pics of the sub install..

Mike, you missed out. D-money came out and raced with me. (cough i won cough) haha.
he was right on my tail though. about a solid second back.
i learned a ton this weekend though. about setting a course and driving it. win win.

#5,994 ·
Morning.
i wanna see some pics of the sub install..
I'll see what I can do. I wouldn't my top secret air ride install to get out! kidding...I think the new false floor i'm going to build will leave the top of the tank exposed, show it off a little.

#5,992 ·
Yeah I know lol........I really wanted to come out there. I see the next one is on a monday (labor day) so maybe I'll be lucky enough to have a day off school and head down that weekend and drive up back after that.

oh and, lookie at the wheels I just bought......... and I"m gonna paint them almost black [thumb] (note it's just a photoshop. lol)

#5,996 ·
what I'm doing should be right up your alley then. Like you saw I went with a high end 8" so it requires more box than the stock 8 but surly not much more than a 10. I'll make sure pics get posted.

#6,001 ·
oh i didn't know you finally joined me in the 34s!
but in autocross, a wins a win :) and i don't care if you are a semi-rookie HA!
it was a ton of fun, course was too fast though. our figure eight we originally had would have been a TON better.

#6,004 ·
lol.

and thanks Darren...... what, you like the non painted better? both of them are photoshops for now lol. ( I know it doesn't look like it [thumb])

#6,006 ·
My puppy will be 1 tomorrow but yesterday she had to go the vet and $115 later she has meds to get better...stupid dog.

#6,008 ·
^^ yes......... he is. [slap]

I might try out a graphite color as well. I feared it might be too light but saw some for a bmw in that color and it was nice. I don't want black black, but pretty dark....... we'll see I guess.

#6,016 ·
ha, can you believe that was an option you had to pay for when it was new!?!?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.