Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Nor*Cal B.S. Thread

2M views 9K replies 88 participants last post by  Toadster88 
#1 ·
Lets make this a place for anything and everything we want to talk about. That way we dont fill up our other threads with B.S.

[ffrocks] [thumb] [ffrocks] [thumb] [ffrocks] [thumb]

#4,475 ·
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Oh, and you cant really tell, but the post i put up that had the clues of what we(mostly kyle) did are about my bumper. We made the louvers functional. Painted the grille, mouth of the bumper, turn signal section, and louvers all flat black so it pops more. And i cut out the grille from the same sheet of expanded kyle used for his WRC bumper.

#4,477 ·
we did that with my old intake (the fswerks one) cuz it sat pretty high up so we ran ducting from my foglight hole straight to the cone. but the K&N sits right in front of the hole and driverside louver. no need to run anything to it.

only difference i felt was the throttle response on the freeway. but it keeps your tubing cooler after long drives.

#4,485 ·
o_O ... i like the green rims Sigg ... looks awesome ... :)

this might sound crazy ... but some day i want to put tiger stripes on my car ... ahahah ... but im still not 100% on the idea ... if i can get it to look like how i'm imagining it then it will look sick ... not a paint person so dunno how im going to get the effect im searching for ... XD

#4,486 ·
Talk to Chris. He is the paint expert. Do the stripes flat black tho
Posted via FF Mobile

#4,487 ·
haha I couldn't do tiger stripes, I'm not talented like that.

Kyle and Bobby I found out that car quest where I got the sensor from last time will replace it for free. I'll pick it up tomorrow.

I talked to Ford about why the sensor keeps going bad, they said there is a check list of circuts to check backwards to find out why its bad. This may get really complicated.

Sigg, I saw your Focus at Vans last night too. Damn those things are bright.

#4,488 ·
Omg! I'm such a bad husband! I allowed my wifes van to need brakes and struts and strut top plates all at the same time. The brakes are steel on steel and the strut is dancing in the mount. So 500 bucks later I have all the parts to fix her up. Well I'm tired I'll put some pics of the strip down of the svt later in the morning

#4,495 ·
ok so i have been seeing a lot of foci in the bay area.

red svt in fremont
black zx3 modded in dublin
and just a bunch of random others some with rims and other mods

any one know the two i mentioned tho??

#4,501 ·
Hey guys! So on Friday for about 8 hours straigt I modded my cousins car! He came up here from Danville.... and let me go to town on his ride to put my custom TOUCH on it! I have to say it came out NICE!!!

heres what we did: TEIN springs like im running, Kyb struts, My custom front lip, custom painted eyebrows and turn signals in grill, orange bulbs in turn signals, Saleen white face gauges like mine and brians, Custom painted the bezel around gauges and stereo Dark Blue, with white rings around vents, I also worked my wheel painting ability and painted his stock wheels a Rally White!!! SO heres the pics i have from my cell phone...I need to get my camera from my brothers with the better pics but these will do! What do you all think???

AND HERES A PIC OF MY BRO'S TURBO PROBE, MY COUSIN, AND THE SICFUC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.