Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Welcome Newbies To FF

2M views 4K replies 2K participants last post by  14blackSE 
#1 ·
This thread is to welcome new members. Stop in, tell us what you drive, how you found us, and say "Hi". Welcome to Focus Fanatics.[welcome]

#913 ·
Is that in Russia? Lol, we have had a ton of Russian ppl join his week. Welcome!

#919 ·
Hi, Just found this site. I just bought a 2010 Focus and my SO bought herself a 2009 Focus last year. I found the site while trying to find out why my brand new car has a burning smell coming from the rear passenger side wheel well.

I still do not think I found my answer, but I have a few ideas now.

#920 ·
Hey Everyone,

While I do not have a focus right now, I am looking into getting one very shortly and already have some plans for it. I currently DD a 1987 Supra 5 speed and love it but I need something more cost effective especially in the insurance area. I was turned onto the focus community by my friend who is on here and am hoping to learn a lot as I search for the right focus and start building it into what I want. Anyways I hope to get to know you guys and feel free to shoot me a message

-Ryan

#922 ·
Lol Im trying to find a cruise going on here in michigan soon and go out and cruise with until i go and buy my own. Im looking for a black/blue focus in good DD condition at a good price so if anyone knows of one for sale let me know or if your in the waterford michigan area hit me up and we can go for a cruise.

#923 ·
I feel kinda stupid I joined this forum almost 2 weeks ago and went and posted in my "region" I live in, not thinking of posting in the general thread at all [facepalm] So, to those of you who haven't seen my posts...I'm Amanda and I drive a Black 2010 Focus SES and I'm absolutely loving every minute when I'm in the car[8D]

#924 ·
Hey Everyone,

While I do not have a focus right now, I am looking into getting one very shortly and already have some plans for it. I currently DD a 1987 Supra 5 speed and love it but I need something more cost effective especially in the insurance area. I was turned onto the focus community by my friend who is on here and am hoping to learn a lot as I search for the right focus and start building it into what I want. Anyways I hope to get to know you guys and feel free to shoot me a message

-Ryan
Hi, Just found this site. I just bought a 2010 Focus and my SO bought herself a 2009 Focus last year. I found the site while trying to find out why my brand new car has a burning smell coming from the rear passenger side wheel well.

I still do not think I found my answer, but I have a few ideas now.

welcome to the website everyone!!!

#929 ·
considering a Focus

I am the owner of an 05 Colorado... which is now paid off... & we are looking at pre-owned economy cars as a second vehicle. We have walked around the Yaris, Aveo, & Focus... I like the Yaris best because of the MPG... but the Focus SES & SEL w/ leather, sunroof, & 17" wheels look really good also.

What winter tire pkg from tirerack.com do you guys think is best... 17" winter tires on the factory rims, or a 15" steel wheel & tire pkg?

#932 ·
I am the owner of an 05 Colorado... which is now paid off... & we are looking at pre-owned economy cars as a second vehicle. We have walked around the Yaris, Aveo, & Focus... I like the Yaris best because of the MPG... but the Focus SES & SEL w/ leather, sunroof, & 17" wheels look really good also.

What winter tire pkg from tirerack.com do you guys think is best... 17" winter tires on the factory rims, or a 15" steel wheel & tire pkg?
Its really up to you. I ran 17 inch snows on my SVT, and they worked great. I'm running 16s with snows, this summer.

#930 ·
Loving my new car :)

At the end of August I bought my first Focus - It's a 2010 Black 2dr SES. I'm very happy with it and I'm having a lot of fun driving it around town...mainly joined this forum to find out about different things that can be done with the interior eventually. I'd like to do a few mods to it...nothing drastic. I'm not mechanically inclined so most of the mods would be done by someone with experience but I still thought it would be interesting to take a look around.

I've been looking at getting an afermarket GPS unit installed, such as a Pioneer unit. But I want it installed right into the dash itself...so I'm still looking at if that is possible or not.

Hope to find some good ideas here :)

#939 · (Edited)
Hi I'm Kevin I resently just traded my my lowered F150 for a 02 ZX5 2.0 Zetec 5 speed. Its needs some work to get her back on the road. I have lots of ideas and questions. Found this site just by googleing focus forums. I'm a ford guy all the way and I love all the possibilities of the focus

For starters how do you replace the shift cables had a machanic look at the car and he said the cables are rotted. Its really stiff to shift. I wanna do the work myself so if anyone can help out shoot me a message. Thanks

#941 ·
Hello all! Just picked up a Saleen N2O a few weeks ago. (Any other Saleen owners out there?) It got caught in a hail storm this past spring, so I got a great deal on it. It's such a blast to drive! Corners like nothing I've driven before. It needs a little work, but most of it is cosmetic so I'm driving it.

#942 ·
Salam Alaikum!

My name is Daniel, and i'm from N. FL. I've looked at this site in the past but never really thought much of registering. But, alas, i've been doing some work on the Focus (2006 SE, 125,000+ miles) and figure'd what the hey.

Take care! I'll post some pics soon. [slap]