Focus Fanatics Forum banner

**Sightings** SoCal

497K views 3K replies 259 participants last post by  Swllws 
#1 ·
there was a thread like this in the great lakes region so i figured i'd start one here in socal.

i saw a red svt heading south on central ave in chino today around 4 i think it was?, i'm almost positive it's someones on here, but i can't remember whose...?

#2,152 ·
saw a black 2010 come up super fast behind me then pull aside me said "what up your cars sick BRO!" and asked if i got a turbo...
unfortunely i dont have one yet... but in about 8 months i will gotta save LOL

this black 2010 was loud i wonder if he is on here and what exhaust hes running?
-Derek

#2,153 ·
saw a girl driving this focus today on the 57North
wonder if shes on here..??
not much done to the car i was able to take 2 pics of it
zx3

#2,155 ·
spotted my old 2006 zx3 today lol. Eibach sportlines, magnaflow exhaust, SVTF front brakes, FSWERKS lower stress bar,SVTF 5 spokes,saleen cluster. The reason its not on the forums is some older guy bought it after I traded it in lol. He's rocking it just how I left it even the endow tint lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

#2,160 ·
good one. my last personalized tag i HAD to give up cause it only worked for that car. wouldn't work transferring it to my focus. haven't thought of one which is transferable to a car that i could keep.

i've thought of one which would work for my focus, debating on getting it or not. if i get it, i'll post it up. [:)]

#2,161 ·
I honestly could never get a personal tag. It gets rid of animity(sp) of blending into a crowd after doing something dumb. (I've done a lot, haha) But if it was a car that I was keeping for a while, and knew I was going to keep it, then maybe.

#2,163 ·
I SAW A "Dark grey" zx3 or SVT not to sure
but i kno it was equipped and had a RS front

driving on "Ball st" in Anahiem<CA TODAY 12/23/11 at 330pm

#2,165 ·
thats because i was spinning a sign!
for an apartment complex down the street
I was standing on the corner of sunkist and ball in front of an AMPM
ill be there tomorrow spinning again 11am-4pm
WOOT
it was really cool to witness another focus brotha on the road! WOOT!

#2,183 ·
Focus is the 9th best selling car in the world last i checked, and if we all posted every focus we saw, this thread would be a million pages long with a new post every 2 minutes. So, I only bother to post foci that stand out from the others, SVTs, foci with drop/tint/wheels, etc.

So, does your car look stock? If so, ive probably seen it 10 times but never noticed lol.. im in HB all the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.