yes or no

• yes (do one please)

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • no (dont worry about it)

Votes: 4 26.7%

just curious, how many want this?

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  focuzed1 
#1 ·
im going to be doing a full svt eap interior swap not including gauges but will be including power windows, door locks, seat heaters power seats, as well as carpet..and was interested in how many people would like me to do a how to... i have done many how tos and none have been stickied and want to make sure people would like to have one before i waste my time doing it..

#2 ·
Interior stuff it for the most part, pretty straight forward I think. I think there is enough info out there on wiring and replacing parts. However, I do wish there was a stickies thread for EVERY "how-to" write up people have done. There is a write up on changing the CV axles but it's not stickied. it took me FOREVER to search through the threads and find it. and I'm sure there are other things like this too.

#4 ·
I think doing a write up on the door locks, power windows and seats would be awesome.

Any How To's that you guys write or find useful and want it added to the how to archive, shoot me a PM with a link.

Warlord you do know there is a How To Archive right? Its sticked at the top of every preformance thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.