Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Welcome Newbies To FF

2M views 4K replies 2K participants last post by  14blackSE 
#1 ·
This thread is to welcome new members. Stop in, tell us what you drive, how you found us, and say "Hi". Welcome to Focus Fanatics.[welcome]

#807 ·
I need some help with a question. I own a 2005zx4. How would I secrue two kayaks safely on this car, or should I not do it at all? The sporting good stores claim to have a rack for my Focus, but it would still take some customizing to make it work. Is there a rack for my car for Kayaks? Don't want to scratch the pristine paint. Thanks, RC

#810 ·
I've delt with my fair share of twisty canyons. But are the azusa canyons difficult at all? I mean I'm totally. Up for th e challenge either way. But I'm pretty curios. No one I know has been there.
Posted via FF Mobile

#813 ·
Hey guys.

I just bought a 2009 SE Sedan, today actually. I figured since I now own a focus, maybe I should join the forums for the car I own and here I am. I found you guys just by doing a little google searching and browsed around a several forums. I think I like this forum a lot better than FJ.

With that all said, Hello everyone.

#817 ·
Hi I am john
I drive a 2000 silver focus zx3 that i bought for my wife and i had a 2004 Focus Lx that had a body kit and rim but i was totaled July 4 2009 so iI bought my wife a 2000 Mustang and took the focus and now i am working on seting up even though i can take the mustang and they are both factory tuned

#819 ·
Hi Guys! I'm Tom.

I bought an 07 ZX3 about 6 weeks ago... and 3 weeks ago I took it across the country and back. I'm from Michigan and drove it to Vancouver, BC, all the way down to Las Angeles, and then across the US back to Detroit. My ZX3 was made in Wayne, MI, is silver, and is a SES. Unfortunately, it's a slushbox, but coming from a long line of Dodge/Plymouth Neons, it's still got a bit more of pick-up than my previous 1995 Plymouth Neon (5-speed/SOHC).

So far so good!

#821 ·
Hmm... Just found this thread. I bought my ZX5 for $600 with a bad suspension and I'm pretty sure it had never been washed or cleaned. Those minor details aside it runs great and was sitting on 100K exactly when I picked it up. I have decided to make the best of an unfortunate incident that claimed the life of my 2008 Fusion SEL/SAP, a super nice car with some sweet mods. Now with no car payment, I am building this as a DD and will post my experiences as they come. I have dabbled in the Tires, wheels and suspension forum and plan to learn from veteran owners as well as maybe teach a thing or two.

#823 ·
hmm... Just found this thread. I bought my zx5 for $600 with a bad suspension and i'm pretty sure it had never been washed or cleaned. Those minor details aside it runs great and was sitting on 100k exactly when i picked it up. I have decided to make the best of an unfortunate incident that claimed the life of my 2008 fusion sel/sap, a super nice car with some sweet mods. Now with no car payment, i am building this as a dd and will post my experiences as they come. I have dabbled in the tires, wheels and suspension forum and plan to learn from veteran owners as well as maybe teach a thing or two.
welcome to the site!

hey guys and girls

i'm from south africa. I drive a 2008 electric orange focus st 2.5. Got some mods and am loving whipping some vag's[nutkick]

nice site you guys got here!
welcome! And moog a prat

#826 ·
hi all
im jake i drive a 2010 focus coupe... black opal in color. im also in a wheelchair. i was a import racer for a long time. but now i have seen the light lol! i do not know anything bout m new car as far as engine type etc. i am willing to learn[drummer]
welcome to the site.

there is a lot to soak in here

#827 ·
Hi! I drive a red 2008 Ford Focus, and love it! It's only the second car i've ever had, and I must say....im not sure i'll ever want a different model. I found the site through google. I wanted to see if there was anyone else in my area who could give me tips about how to modify my car and give it a little more oomph. Anyway....nice to meet you all!

#832 ·
yo does anyone know how to post pictures? because on all the other forums i have been on its been under networks and mine doesnt have it alls it has is friend and something else theres one them 2 and no photo uploader

#833 ·
Yeah you want to join up Photobucket(free) upload them on there and copy the IMG link and paste it here. Start a new thread in the Showroom area so it can get more views.

Welcome to the site man, also have a 09 Coupe but a ATX.