This is a great thread. I knew we had some smart thought-provoking people on here.... And then there's GonFishin. Dude, you always always crack me up!! LOL
Seriously though, I enjoyed reading everyone's take on what a "good driver/bad driver" is. Too bad I have no clue where I stand.
I took a lot of notes from this! haha
I have this to say though: don't even think of throwing your nasty stank cigarette out the window when I am behind you. I will run you down and shove it in your stinky face. So there.
And why must people pimp out their cars that have a current value of less than $1000?? In Tampa, for instance, I have seen lots of ridiculous looking rides. *cringe*
But anyways, back on topic... a good driver:
- uses their blinkers and is courteous to others on the road.
- understands that driving is a privelage, not a right.
- takes care of their car (upkeep, inspections, fixes burnt signals, etc..)
- stops for school buses and slows for emergency vehicles
- stops on red, slows for yellow... and goes on green (i have seen some diff versions)
- i don't know.. i am just rambling... i will be done now and spare all of you's