Votes: 15 3.6%
  • Prince Edward Island

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Newfoundland

Votes: 7 1.7%

Where in Canada are you from?

146K views 556 replies 298 participants last post by  Focus86 
#1 ·
Just curious as to where the Canadians on this board are actually located. Seems like Canada doesn't have much of a following on the Focus modding idea. Where I live, there is only two other focus cars in my city with anything remotely close to modding I have seen. Also, in the other big city in this province, I only know a couple other cars (4 at most). Having a modded focus in Canada is pretty rare IMO, at least on the prairies from what I can see.....

Poll only allows me a MAX of 10 entries so if you live in one of the other places, post it up....

#395 ·
Wow after 10 days and calling Ford Canada almost every day I finally have a response
My Ti Hatch built on June 22, originally ordered April 28 is sitting in Maryland - issue with transportation. Not given a ETA here in Victoria BC Have requested a weekly update, don't want to miss out on the employee pricing.
PR in this department at Ford REALLY NEEDS WORK!
VIN#1FAHP3N27CL186803
The waiting goes on. . .

#396 ·
Why is it in Maryland? Are they not built in Mi?

Did you do the sale paper work at the time of order? Ours is l done and I was told that once I ordered the car the price and trade in is guaranteed.

#402 ·
I'm from Edmonton. I haven't seen any custom focus' around here at all, other than mine.

2007 ZX5, Aqua

Modifications: Performance rims, SAP (mine didn't come with it), tinted tail lights, black housing head lights, badge removal, shorty antenna, tint.

To be done, come spring: Rims to be painted (blue to match aqua, flat black spokes), paint roof - flat black, lower, and exhaust. Then we'll work on performance.

#403 ·
You will love this . . Ford of Canada has sent out the satisfaction survey that should follow the arrival of your vehicle. Satisfaction rating to Ford Canada - Unsatisfactory
It is 17 weeks and my vehicle is still in USA . . it has now gone from Maryland to Minnesota
This is an unreal experience!!!
Ti Hatch VIN#1FAHP3N27CL186803
Built week of June 22
Original ETA July 20 - 28th
ETA? now. if I am lucky maybe another 2 weeks.

#404 ·
Hey hey. I'm from the Vancouver area of BC. Just recently got myself my SVT focus and don't see many modded focus' either

#422 ·
New Brunswick

Quispamsis[giggle], New Brunswick.

Only my second post since i joined the Forum this week but already had a great answer to a technical question ![wrenchin]

Just bought my second Focus: a 2007 silver ZX5 SES 4 dr hatchback. Sporty little car and we love it. [driving]

I had a 2002 Focus wagon, drove it until 2009. Awesome car with no major problems at all. The wagon was my own little "mini-SUV". I had canoes and bikes on the roof, towed a little utility trailer with my tents and camping gear, picked up lumber for projects at home....just a perfect litle car.

Then sadly in June 2009, I was driving to work on the MacKay Hwy outside Saint John, New Brunswick and a damn deer jumped out in front of me. I hit the deer, then 3 morons rear-ended me and the car was twisted and crumpled.[mecry][:(!][nutkick]

I just hope that our new one lasts as long as the first.

Stan in Quispamsis, NB (15 mins outside Saint John)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.