Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Member list / Roll call?

78K views 289 replies 156 participants last post by  misguided.1 
#1 · (Edited)
Member list / Roll call

With the upcoming meets we're trying to organize, I thought about sending some PM's to the people who haven't been on in a while. Then I realized that we don't really have a list of who all are members in the KY/NC/SC area. Could we maybe have a sticky with a list of all the members in case we want to contact people for upcoming events? Chime in with your opinions.

Edit: OK, well it seems like everybody agrees so I'll start it here:

North Carolina areas:
Charlotte
Tangerine Dream / Brent - Charlotte
SLVRbulletSVT03 / Clif - Gastonia
BlueFocusSVT04 / Brandon - Bessemer City
superfocuszx5 / Jay - Charlotte
xFordx / Fernando - Concord
jarchie / John - Charlotte
drkbfoci / Josh - Shelby
svtfocus83/ Nick - Statesville
SPIman2.0 / Daniel - Mooresville

Triad
jmkreege / Justin - Raleigh/Winston-Salem
mbx5brian / Brian - Winston-Salem
FocusStrider / Detoine - Greensboro
OneBlackSVT03 / Jesse - Greensboro
SVT_Turbo / Brandon - Thomasville
Ghost.One / Dan - High Point
1360 / A.D. - Thomasville
98LowRanger / Mark - Kernersville

Triangle
SonicblueZX3 / Steven - Cary
NintendoSkater / Jemel - Raleigh
midknightrcr / Rob - Apex

The Mountains
pliznyk / Damion - Asheville
XxXREDZX4 / Andy - Lenoir
maggot515 / Vance - Asheville

The Coast
mydartswinger / Shannon - Fort Bragg
GrndZero / Bret - Fayetteville
slowfo / Mo - Fort Bragg
EnixIV / Rob - Jacksonville
blkZX32005 / Israel - Jacksonville
TargetRabbit / Lawrence - Jacksonville
Bellicose / Jonas - Fort Bragg

South Carolina areas:
Upstate
SVTF200487 / Mike - Lancaster

Greenville-Spartanburg
Silonius / Seth - Clemson
wrc_fan / Bill - Greenville
sonicblue02 / Stephen - Spartanburg

Piedmont
klOkwUrk / Chad - Greenwood
tinyku / Eric - Columbia
cruzstyle / Freddie - Columbia

Kentucky areas:

dootdodoodledodo / Ian - Louisville

See less See more
#199 ·
mbx5brian whats going on man? long time no talk. i got a new focus now. another 05 zx4 all stock, but i might come to a meet if someone has one around here. will be doing a few little things to this one. not sure if you remember me but i had the 05 that i changed the front and rear to the older style and had the body kit and reversed hood

#206 ·
Justin from Asheville, here in the mountains. I have 2001 ZX3. Silver, with the stock 15" wheels painted black. Lunchbox delete, short-ram intake, and ported throttle body.

Lots of mods coming soon...

Oh, and call me Tum. It'll make life a whole lot easier than trying to remember how to type my username.

Nice to meet ya!

- Tum

#207 ·
Joey....Parkway Ford is hosting a SVT Mustang event this upcoming Saturday. Should be some nice cars out there, hopefully some FF's too.

#210 ·
Matt - Located around the Charlotte Area. I drive a 2003 SVT Focus supercharged with a Jackson Racing roots style supercharger at 12 lbs of boost. Lowered sitting on the stock Euro Package Rims, has rolled fenders in the front so it doesnt rub, Short Throw Shifter and a fresh clutch as of 9/2011. No more real mods happening after I get it tuned (Its running a tune for a car with only 10lbs boost with no additional mods).

Does anyone in the charlotte area ever meet up in or around the area?

-Matt

#216 ·
I (was) getting a place around the NC/SC line, prodyno, do it. They usually do mustang's but they said because its an SVT they'd see what they can do. Theyre not very good at returning phone calls though. Was supposed to get a call from them over a month ago and set up an appointment for a tune after they got the old tune off of the car but they never called me back. Once I called them a while ago and left a voicemail (didnt answer at like 4pm...) and never heard back again, so I guess they must have changed their mind about doing a focus. Honestly while I was there they were pretty nice and professional about it but after I left they are pretty much impossible to get back in touch with without going into the shop itself (Im a high school senior atm, I dont have much free time...) So im looking into a different shop to tune it. If you happen to know any off of the top of your head any advice is welcome...

#213 ·
Stephen- 2001 ZX3 I am in Pendleton which is about 30 minutes or so from Louisville. Lets see I have done this stuff since I bought the car in April or so:
-Kona edition roof rack
-plastidipped wheels
-tinted windows
-catback exhaust
-FSwerks CAI
-Painted interior
-2 10 inch subs
-JVC Headunit
-Pyle Amp
-Smoked all lights except tailights and headlights
-Plastidipped eyebrows
-repainted cowl cover
-Everything else I have done is just replacing some misc. broken parts.

#232 ·
i am back. totaled my ol' 06 zx 3 Roush ed.last year, but just got another zx3. this time it is a 02 zx3 SVT.
add me to the triangle area again, please. thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.