Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 1/4 mile fun G2G @ Orlando Speed World
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 12:52 PM   #21
Focus Addict
Fan#: 32374
What I Drive: 02 Sonic Blue SVTF

Points 3,629, Level 37
Points: 3,629, Level: 37 Points: 3,629, Level: 37 Points: 3,629, Level: 37
Level Up 86% Completed
Level up: 86% Level up: 86% Level up: 86%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 3 ffwturbo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Originally Posted by Bwinkelsas View Post
i brought the blow down tube with me sadly did not get to see you. but it was nice to meet you (sunrun) i forgot your name sorry lol i got a bad memory. i was there from like 9:30 about 45 minutes before they opened the gate till around 2:30ish i think it was. i could not take the heat and got sunburned fairly bad...

about speed world let me know if you will be there for sure i believe wednesday will be the only day i can go and wont go if your not finished with your tranny the way i have the bottle i dont see how that tube will mount im not sure if im blind or what thought. should i go ahead and fill the bottle again or should it be empty for the install?
I saw your car there but I couldnt find you. After I went back to the other side of the track I saw you if you want send me your number on PM. Later..
New toy, GT35R turbo 350z....Sorry SVTF
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.