Focus Fanatics Forum banner

camping/ possible SA meet

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Reparation 
#1 ·
me and 2 friends are doing a camping trip to new braunfels july 25 to aug 1 if anyone wants to join in camping or get a meet going. i know there has been talk about one in SA and this is right outside it.

#2 ·
also would anyone in houston area know of any junk yards where i could check to see if i could snag a hood and rear bumper?

#5 ·
IDK which camping sight you're going to but make sure to buy beer before you get there. Last time I was camping there by the river, my friends and I had to get more beer and we went to the on-site store and was expensive. It was basically $1 a beer. The one I went to pretty much let you park where ever you wanted.

#7 ·
we are gonna get one on the river not sure where yet, but we are gonna rent in one of the screened in areas so we can lock it up and take a car to go get supplies :) and thank you ray, ill look that up :) hopefully i can get a hood and rear bumper off them. ugh and i finally got my egr tube :D no more having the best sounding lawn mower lol

#11 ·
i live in New Braunfels. I'm usually out and about here. not really any foci around unless you go to san antonio. maybe we can get some san antonio foci out here or go there. some people meet up on sundays here in new braunfels. we can go to biffs out in san antonio on friday. let me know if your interested in any of that. i'll get ahold of Dave(ZetecGT) see if we can get some San Antonio people to come out.

#12 ·
well see if ppl would meet up there when i go they would need to come to our lil camp, cuz im bringing 2 friends that are wanting to just relax and camp and we cant drive anywhere to leave our junk there, so i would be best if ppl could come to our camp site, and ppl would be welcome to camp out with and next to us
its just for monday through friday pretty much getting there monday to set up then going home friday its the week of 25-1

#13 ·
If there are any San Antonio area things going on I'm definitely down to do it, anyone that is doing one just make sure to hit me up and you've got one person there for sure unless I have a deadline at work or something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.