Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Utahns
Thread: Utahns
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 02:42 AM   #1039
Focus Fanatic
Fan#: 49029
What I Drive: 2012, Blue Candy Metallic, SE

Points 29,117, Level 99
Points: 29,117, Level: 99 Points: 29,117, Level: 99 Points: 29,117, Level: 99
Level Up 47% Completed
Level up: 47% Level up: 47% Level up: 47%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 4 Marbs Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Dusty just do your basic oils change and Fuel filter so you know when it was last done and that it HAS been done. As far as mods get a nice CAI and a NICe Exhaust. I personally recommend MBRP 2.25 exhaust I LOVE the sound of it. Gives it a nice tone and not rice at all.

Mike that SUCKS. I can understand,in a way, not stopping, but you should have. When I was taking drivers ed I had to stop one of the other drivers from hitting a dog. The dog was running at us head on and neither the instructor or guy driving saw it. Man that was a LONG time ago.

Spend 2 days and go through this entire thread and see who was talking about going and send them a PM to find out. That's what the guys did for the AZ meet. One guy went through and found everyone in AZ and sent them a PM, you could do the same for everyone in the UT area.
2012 Focus Sport, ST Cat Back exhaust, Toms Tune
SOLD 2006 ZX3 SAP, Draxas Header, MBRP exhaust, CAI, Tuned, FRPP lowering kit, SVT 5spoke wheels, Halo Projector Headlights, Niteshaded Side markers/tails, Mazda rear wiper, mustang antenna