Focus Fanatics Forum banner

comin to dallas next week

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  tukaniSVT 
#1 ·
I'm doin some training for work next week down in dallas so I thought I'd see if there were any meets or anything goin on. i'll be down there sunday night (14th) and leavin friday afternoon/evening the 19th. we're also plannin on goin to six flags one of the night after class if anyone wants to join.

#6 ·
might be a possiblility ill have to see when the next rodeo is and what my work schedule is like, if there is a rodeo intown then it may be a no dice deal ( the reseraunt i work at is always busy during rodeos)

#7 ·
I would love to come and meet up for the Monday usual meetings.

But read over on Texassportcompact and you guys chose to go to Lewisville for the next meet ....

um ... Yeah Family lives in South Dallas and Lewisville is like a 35-45 min drive ... don't think I will make it out.

But if you guys are doing anything at all during the weekend, Im there.

-Ray-

#9 ·
I miss DFW ... so seeing some old colleagues of mine and some old fofo friends along the way is not bothersome to me ... plus I can only handle my family so long before I have to get out and just get some fresh air.

-Ray-

#15 ·
yeah speedzone is finished. we're actually gonna pass in six flags. reason why? cause it's always packed and we don't have all day to do it. the replacement. . . goin back to speedzone again tomorrow night to do some more kart drifting. if anyone wants to go let me know. 6pm to close (11) is $35 unlimited racing. might do the bungee jump accross the street too

#16 ·
Bungee jump is awesome ...

My sister has done it plenty of times ... she says is uber fun.

I am going to hit up the next time I up.

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.