Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - **Vote for June ROTM-AUDIO**
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 05:52 AM   #30
Silverjacket
Focus Addict
 
Silverjacket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Fan#: 62720
Location: Taylor, Arizona, AZ
What I Drive: 06 sexy-silver ZX4: Cassandra

Posts: 1,013
FF Reputation: 6 Silverjacket Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xecutionr View Post
COME ON PEOPLE KENZX3 FTW! a great guy and Awesome car in person!
very true but that's only 25% of the running the other 75% is for the time dedication, blood, sweat, and tears that have gone into there audio systems
__________________
I finally learned how NOT to burn my rice and acutely do some good cooking lol
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Sedan revolution #172
Team Duratec #214
Silverjacket is offline