Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Michigan (MI)

327K views 3K replies 217 participants last post by  MK3 ST3 
#1 ·
SPOTTED: CD Silver SVT 3 door going towards gratiot on 696.
SPOTTED: Broken down Yellow SVT 3 door EAP on the lodge going downtown!

ANYONE? I almost stopped to help the yellow one but no one was in it.

#823 ·
Saw a white ZX3 with a body kit headed east on 69 around Lansing-ish (can't remember where exactly as I was driving all the way across the state). Anyway you passed me and then I saw you a little bit later on the side of the road with your hazzards on. I would have stopped but I though about it too late and was already well down the road by then. Hope everything turned out well for you.

#829 ·
Boom!!! That was me Spartan and Beech... I was down there for the final four game.

#830 ·
Nice, yeah I was staying at my buddies right on the corner of Spartan and Albert. Did you go out for the game? I ended up getting talked into going to Harpers...what a waste of a bar, I've never had a good time there. Shitty service and shitty food, and not even that great of beer. But anyways I ended up at Cedar Village, good time but not as good as past years. And a horrible drive home the next day, haha

#831 ·
I went to The Riv and then to Dublin's, didn't make it out to Cedar Fest this year, but heard it was tamer than normal...

#837 ·
Spotted on Rochester Rd. by Taco Bell south of Rochester. A really clean black Contour SVT with Saleen wheels, anyone know this guy?

#845 ·
Spotted Silver SVT, ZX3 I think? With a winshield decal at the top, and a Borla Center Exit setup, on Orion Rd., between Rochester and Lake Orion.

Also Yellow EAP in Lake Orion, with the license plate MTNBIKR... Anyone?

#847 ·
Spotted Yellow EAP today in Grand Blanc, and then the Silver SVT thats drivin by a lady

#850 ·
Casper I see you all the time parked at your house when I'm going to my buddies, and have seen you at Meijer.

I just saw a red ZX5 SVT on 275 going westbound, about eh, a half hour ago, and tuesday saw a blue ZX5SVT on southfrield freeway get off at outer drive early, like 5:50 AM I think driven by a girl.

#851 ·
Saw a Blue ZX3 SVT on woodward last night around 13 mile, had a big FOX sticker on the back window. Don't think he saw me, couldn't catch up too him because there was too much traffic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.