I have 2 gauge cups on my A pillar and have decided I didn't like them up in my face all the time.
I also didn't like the dumb radio kit I have, it kept popping out.
So, I bought a Euro kit on eBay that also came with an awesome antenna adapter and a set of radio removal tools.
First pic is of the new dash insert installed. It's a clip in version that I plastic welded in place.
We can call this step one:
The second pic is of my relocated hazard button.
I cut the plastic out, relocated and plastic welded that as well.
And here's the last one so far.
I moved the hazard switch to make room for the gauges.
I have a little more plastic work to do before I break out the bondo.