Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Weekend of May 2nd GTG

2K views 34 replies 6 participants last post by  Lowtek 
#1 ·
Making this so we can stop talking the the other thread.

Start out in Newton, KS for the Newton car show. clicky
Then we are gonna head up to Worlds of Fun on Sunday the 3rd for a fun filled day.

There is more info I know but I just got it up so post up some more stuff and I will edit the first post.

#4 ·
we can make it happen, I'll I need is a meeting point

ellias, do you really refuse or is that strong language meaning "I'll be there"?

#7 ·
anyone else interested in worlds of fun?

...also has anyone been to this show before?

#8 ·
I will have my family down there with me so I will not on that day be able to do WOF.

I have not entered into this show, but the guy running the show gave me all of the info to sign up. Why, what's up? I have been to it I have not showed before.

To those thinking about signing up DO. It is low pressure and there won't be that many Sports and Imports, and it will be fun...

#9 ·
just curious, 8:00 is a really early start time, registration/check in probably starts at 6, I leave lincoln at 3??!?!

good early morning drive, looks like WOF is out.

#10 ·
maybe I should ask, Rob, are you showing this year?

#11 ·
Yes, I am showing. The start time is probably 10... Check in is 8:30 - 10ish. Gates open @ 8:00.

#13 ·
Ben and all, i really want to go but thats right before finals week and i really need to do good. i would totally come but there is all SCCA at air park that weekend and its a prosolo!!! and i'm in that this year so i need to be there.

how bout all of you come here and we all do some SCCA racing!

#14 ·
uggh, my tires hate me already....speaking of, do you have some $$ for me yet? HA

#18 ·
andrew I see you got a new title "I'm on a boat", congrats!

#21 ·
hate to say it, but I may be out. we have been looking for houses and we meet with the home builder tonight. if everything goes well I will have to pinch some pennies. I'll keep you posted.

#24 ·
Yes, new engine hasn't come yet, but a lot of the swap parts came the other day.
I am slowly getting things done. The entire interior is stripped, just got the entire dash out today.
The old engine still needs to be pulled, finding time to work on it has been tough.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.