Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Focus Fanatics Ride of the Month Showcase
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004, 12:42 AM   #2
Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '13 Taffeta White Civic Si Sedan

Points 190,364, Level 100
Points: 190,364, Level: 100 Points: 190,364, Level: 100 Points: 190,364, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)

Member name: GREYSTEALTH
Model: ZX3
Color: Liquid Grey

Why he loves his Focus:
"I use to have an f-150 truck back when foci first came out I'd see them everywhere. It was like love at first sight. I wasn't much of a trucker, I wanted to be lower to the ground and be unique from all other cars. I had to have one. I love the way my car rides. Best suspension in it's class in my opinion, plus the mods i've done to it. I also love the way it's built rock solid on the inside. I have no annoying squeeks and rattles, and panels comming off, unlike most other cars over time. I wouldn't change my car for the world."

His future plans:
"Include me paying the 7000$ I still owe on it, and hopefully when I'm done with that, turn it into a complete show car. Repaint it completely and install air ride. But until then I plan on redoing the front end here in the next few months, maybe an SVT or RS front bumper with a nice lip on it, and get some euro grills and headlights as well. Then i want to actaully start adding things to the engine compartment to make it a bit faster. Honestly though, I think this car will be an endless modification. I always see things to add or take off."

Royal Purple Engine and Tranny Lubricants

Full Razzi Ground Effects lip kit
S2 Rear Wing
ZX5 Chrome hatch strip
03 Grey housing headlights

Painted interior peices (silver)
Custom shortened shifter
Reverse Indiglo guages
Custom billet "focus" pedals

Kenwood HU
Kenwood Dome tweeters
Stock speakers
Rockford 400w AMP
Rockford 12" HE sub

Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs
Eibach Pro Damper Shocks and Struts

17x7 Konig Troubles in Gunmetal
215/45R17 Dunlop FM901

February 2005 ROTM

If you have a theme idea for Ride of the Month or any other suggestions, please feel free to PM me!

Last edited by Chick; 01-15-2009 at 07:10 PM.