• Black (Ebony)

Votes: 577 19.1%
  • Red (Vermillion, Toreador, etc)

Votes: 499 16.5%
  • Blue (Atlantic, Sapphire, Sonic, etc)

Votes: 469 15.6%
  • Yellow (Zinc, Screaming)

Votes: 134 4.4%
  • Gold (Sunray, Arizona Beige, Pueblo, etc)

Votes: 63 2.1%
  • Orange (Competition, Crush)

Votes: 61 2.0%
  • Green (Amazon, Grabber, Estate, etc)

Votes: 80 2.7%
  • Silver/Grey (Frost, CD, Shadow/Liquid, etc)

Votes: 806 26.7%
  • Other (Custom, etc)

Votes: 91 3.0%

What Color Focus Do You Drive?

442K views 673 replies 529 participants last post by  CARRJ142 
#1 ·
As per a request from 'Executionerhk', I have started a simple poll based on the color of your focus. Please vote accordingly.....

Feel free to post your year/model/color as well in this thread. If you have two focus models (own), or more, pick your favorite color.

#137 ·
Brilliant Silver Metallic on an '09 SES sedan. The SES and the two Coupe models only come in four colors, while the other sedan models (S, SE, and SEL) come in eight. What's up with that, Ford? The paint has several small problems from the factory, and is being worked on under warranty this week. Silver's notorious for paint problems.

I would personally have preferred Sterling Grey Metallic in Ford's stock color range. Custom? Anyone remember the cool "smoked" finish on the original BMW R90S motorcycles?

#155 ·
Gotta love my silver. Two tone silver/black leather seats with silver dash accents and steering wheel. About to two tone my hood as well. I always loved the look of silver and black...

I always hated the blue color they gave my 07 Focus'. I had a choice between that girly blue, red (minus the rally spoiler), or silver with SAP.

The choice was obvious...