Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Softball / Food / Fun March 28 G2G

10K views 165 replies 20 participants last post by  VizualXtacyZX3 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok! Guys the G2G for March is going to be on the 28th at Fred Howard. I hope this is enough time to give you guys notice to get this day off cause i would like a good turnout with at least enough people to make up two full teams to play against each other. Lets get the ball rolling on this so we can get this done. The usual items are going to be needed so here are the lists.

TODAY IS THE G2G!!!!!

Time

11:00A Shelter #1

Food List

Brownies

Misc. Items

Mayo
Chopped Onions
Cooked Red Peppers

Who's Coming

Puro Latino (+1) = Hot Dogs & Buns,(1) Cooler
Yocrew (+1) = Charcoal, Ice, (1) Cooler
Bobbin2ska18(+1) = Brats, Hot Dogs, Buns(both), Soda, Sweet Tea
Roushturboedzx3(+1) = Hamburgers & Buns
VisualXTacyZX3(+1) = Hamburgers & buns
BigRed03 = Ice, Charcoal,Tin Foil,Cooler
Warneej
HonHon(+2) = Gatorade
DOliver84(+2) = ketchup. mustard, relish, and sweet tea
PlasticRacer(+2) = hot dog chili, cheese
Lifeguardjoe = Macaroni salad
Focusboy58(1)= water, chips
IngQman1= napkins, plasticware, paper plates
Mantoe= Gatorade
Theheat(1)= Cooler, Soda, Water, Tostitos, Lemonade,Salsa, Cookies
SE Sportny
GonePostal= Potato Salad, Baked Beans
http://www.pinellascounty.org/park/06_howard.htm

See less See more
#2 ·
Put me down to and + 1. I'll bring the Charcoal, enough for 2 grilles just incase. Joe did you call about reserving a shelter? If you didn't I already did. It's $26.75 for the day. We will need shelter 1, that is closest to the field. If noone volunteers to pick up the fee, then I will pay it and everyone else can supply the bbq. That seems fair. Also maybe you could add baseball equipment that people could bring. I have a glove, but we would need balls and bats. Just ideas.

Here's the link that showed me which we need. And if anyone does volunteer to pay the fee, you can pay it online with a credit crad.
http://pinellas.obsres.com/parkshelters/MapPage.aspx?ViewID=11

#3 ·
im down ut me down for dogs and brats and buns for them both Not hamburger buns, ill also bring some soda and sweet tea

#9 ·
please try to get it off you know you'll have more fun at the G2G than at work

#10 ·
I can't schedule is already set. There is no one else to do my job at moment so that is why they are working me six days a week. Need the money right now.

I always tell everyone only free on Sundays. I really wish I could make it since last time sucked because we had to leave because of the stupid ex.

#11 ·
hey warneej if you bring it its gotta be on the down low no alcoholic drinks allowed in the picnic areas and you gotta keep your empties in your car so they don't get the idea we got any there just to let ya know i'll put you down on the list

#13 ·
^^that sounds like trouble.

and i've never been to a meet that we didn't get drink drank drunk so i guess its just a force of habit [hihi]

and i'm good at keepin things lowdown [;)]

#15 ·
Okay... Put me down for Ketchup/Mustard/Relish and some Sweet Tea :) Just someone remind me about the G2G when it gets closer Lol...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.