Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Gump Crew

4M views 15K replies 107 participants last post by  jamminsvt 
#1 ·
Hey all I started this so we can set a plan to meet for NOPI...[woot]

#7,895 ·
#7,894 ·
Wow, that is such a cool video. My brother and I were suppose to go to Ireland and then over into europe this fall, but he decided to save some money. We are talking about going end of spring next year. I was hoping to see an RS and see some rally racing.

#7,897 ·
Ha, i figured it was a sausage fest... Idk last chick i talked to that owned a focus was a weirdo, but she was hot lol. Most girls on here, everyone thinks is a guy. Idk how many times poor danielle has been referred to as a guy in various posts.

Oh an evan:

#7,918 ·
Posted via FF Mobile omg... These guy at work keep arguing me that the corvette could out handle a focus anyday on a back country road... Oh well. And most chicks I know think my focus is "cute."

Edit:OMG! My mom and dad may be bidding on a house with a... get this, 42'x65' garage... Thats not the best part, its a modern day house which means it was built using floor trust, thus making the garage free of any load baring walls or beams... god im excited.

#7,924 ·
Posted via FF Mobile omg... These guy at work keep arguing me that the corvette could out handle a focus anyday on a back country road... Oh well. And most chicks I know think my focus is "cute."
Depending on the road.. And Year of the Vette

#7,932 ·
Dang it... Just installed my HID fogs and I have Day time Running Fogs. I went to key my to turn them on and they didnt work. So I put on my Headlights and Popped out the Fog switch. Well Looks Like my Fogs come on but my Headlights Dont..... Got any Ideas?.. Im going to Check the Fuse..

#7,936 ·
That sucks. A week or two ago mine was funky when my dad drove, both fogs didn't come on. Then they both came on. Now one's either blown or isn't coming on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.