I've washed my engine a few days ago and after that the engine wasn't running properly. After I drove the car a few miles and with the engine hot I pulled the boot of the longest wire to check if there is water in there and sure thing there was a lot but when I did this I was left with boot in my hand and the metal part of it stuck on the spark plug.
I have Taylor wires. The car runs fine now after I cleaned the water and pushed the metal insert back into the boot and there are no error codes.
Is this suppose to happen? I've removed spark plug wires before when the engine was hot and it was ok.
1939 out of 2173