Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Focus Fanatics Ride of the Month Showcase
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 05:28 PM   #52
Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '13 Taffeta White Civic Si Sedan

Points 190,364, Level 100
Points: 190,364, Level: 100 Points: 190,364, Level: 100 Points: 190,364, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)

Member name: MTADD162
Model: Sedan (ST)
Color: CD Silver

Why he loves his Focus:
"I love my focus because this car represents who I'am. This is my first car that I bought off a actual dealer, I fell in love with it as soon as I sat in it. All my previous vehicles that I owned I did modify a little bit but because they were just hand me downs or "something to get by" it was never what I really wanted and the modifying world didn't have much, if any support for them. The Focus opened up a whole fun new world to me. This car made me realize how much I love to work with my hands and learn how things work, and at the same time gave me appreciation because I know that I'm doing it. I really didnt know what I was getting my hands on when I bought the ST. I thought Ford just slapped a fancy badge and gave it some red stitching and a silver dash benzel. Once I got home and did some research, I fell in love with it all over again. I knew i was going to have fun making this car the way I want to make it. And from what I've done so far, I know this car is going to keep on providing fun for me for a while. Thanks to everybody for your help and support."

His future plans:
"During Spring break I will be installing Crane Stage II Cames with the Spring and Retainer upgrade
HTP 3" MAF and Light Weight Pullies
and even further down the road I would like to get Coilovers. I think once I'm there I will be pretty content....until I blow something that is, then it would just be built into my N/A beast or maybe even some boost."

Stub Antenna
Clear Corners
Laminex Yellow Fog Covers
4500k Yellow Xenon Foglights
Smoked Taillights
8000k Bi-Xenon HID Conversion
Dual outlet vibrant tip
Euro Plate
Black oem headlights
ST emblems overlay
Lower grille removed
Painted inner grille piece
FS Lip

FatMat Sound deadening in Trunk
Painted Stock ST shifter
Fidanza Short Throw

Focus Sport Cool-Flo Intake
Cosworth IM
Xcal 2 for 93 Octane Tuned by Randy at FS
OBX Header-Wrapped
2.5" exhaust with 2 magnaflow mufflers no cats
AutoLite 104 Copper Spark Plugs
BS Delete
CFM 67mm TB
VF engineered Lower Engine Mount

Eibach Pro Springs
FS Front Stress Bar
FS Rear Stress Bar
Progress 25MM Rear Sway Bar

18" ATS DTM comp wheels

February 2005 ROTM

If you have a theme idea for Ride of the Month or any other suggestions, please feel free to PM me!

Last edited by Chick; 12-05-2009 at 12:04 PM.