Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Nor*Cal B.S. Thread

2M views 9K replies 88 participants last post by  Toadster88 
#1 ·
Lets make this a place for anything and everything we want to talk about. That way we dont fill up our other threads with B.S.

[ffrocks] [thumb] [ffrocks] [thumb] [ffrocks] [thumb]

#196 ·
and what a gay @ss cop last night
"i heard you car from 2 blocks away"
lol no $hit it was midnight , you can
hear some one fart from 2 blocks away
at midnight..trying to give me $hit for my
intake too, and his dumb @ss could not get my hood
open..cause my euro grill lol..and
asking me why my carb sticker was in my
doorjam , and i said "well i got more then one hood"
(cause some people put the carb sticker under the hood)
the cop was like "why is it not on the intake"
so i says "cause if you clean you motor alot and $hit
they come off"..then the gay cop says
" i dont appreciate your attitude" so i said to his @ss
" i dont appreciate getting pulled over for $hit that is leagle"
he did not like that that much lol
( cause i got a eo number for my exhaust , im not saying how)

#198 ·
Teaser update on my car - I just got a decent check from workers comp, so I'll be ordering something awesome as soon as the check clears. Also I just picked up a "new used" set of rims last week [grinking]
I'll keep yous guys updated [hihi]

*edit*
I love this thread, nothing is off topic!

#206 ·
you have to call SVT (i think) and give them your VIN. and they let you know the birth date and production number and stuff. and if you want the certificate you gotta pay for it lol

#224 ·
Yeah, I'm thinking so too. I do like that it's not what everyone has, but it just doesn't look right... I wonder if the oval tip was replaced by a dual round tip how it would look... Someone have Photoshop???

Also, I'm going back and forth on my Roush bumpers. If I do decide to put those on the SVT, I think I'd need to stay with the regular single tip on the left because the bumper is cut out for it...

#233 ·
sway bars are all about balance. the front and rear need to match or else it will be out of balance and twitchy on the road. I've heard that the front sway bar is a PITA to change, so getting one that is balanced to the the stock front is a good plan.

I'm sure the Saleen set is a good match, but the Progress 22mm works well with the stock SVTF front and is half the expense and probably 25% of the work to install.

my $.02.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.